- World Chess Cup 2017 LIVE!
- TCEC – structure and participants (part 1)
- European Youth Chess Championship 2017 LIVE!
- Moscow Blitz Championship in Gorbushkin Dvor
- Magnus Carlsen picks white in FIDE World Cup
- TCEC weekly update
- European Youth Chess Championship starting soon
- FIDE World Cup starts in Tbilisi
- EU Youth Chess Championship ended
- Artur Pomar International Open
Contact info / OrganiserAT Holidays, IO Nikos Kalesis: Tel. (+30) 6938326161, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDaily 09:00 to 18:00
Category Archives: News
The beautiful Sithonia peninsula of Halkidiki in Greece will host two important international chess events from 18 to 28 April 2016: A) The FIDE World Amateur Championships 2016 in three sections, for players in categories Under-2300, Under-2000 and Under-1700 FIDE … Continue reading